I’m always looking for a good book to read. Any suggestions??
Here are some I’ve just finished or am currently reading.
1. Decision Points by Pres George Bush-just finished.
Very interesting to see his perspective on the major events that defined his presidency.
2. 7 Tipping Points that Saved The World by Chris and Ted Stewart
-If these 7 major events did not turn out the way they did, we might not have the freedom and beliefs we have today. People who don’t like history will find this book interesting to read.
3. The Footsteps of the Messiah by Arnold Fruchtenbaum
-A brilliant messianic Jewish believer who weaves prophecy from the OT & NT to explain Christ’s second coming and His Kingdom. If “The Revelation” by the apostle John confuses you this is a must read!
4. The Bobbsey Twins of Lakeport
-Every chapter ends with a cliff hanger, and those twins are such nice kids. Like Scooby-Doo & the gang they always solve the mystery!! My kids love these books.
5. The Story of the World: History for the Classical Child: Vol 1 by Susan Wise Bauer
-Don’t like history. Susan writes 4 volumes from ancient times to the 20th century. It’s written for elementary school children, so it’s not boring. You will learn as much as your kids. She covers major events around the world. I love history and I learn new things every time I read these books. CD version available too.
What are you reading?