THE STORY Tour

Do you have your tickets to THE STORY Tour yet?

9 Responses to “THE STORY Tour”

1. Turtle422 says:

I am still so bummed that you are not going to be in the Seattle area with this tour. I saw you at WOF in Seattle and fell in love with your music. My favorite is “I Turn to You.”

2. Carmen says:

Wow! I so enjoyed THE STORY Concert last night in Wichita! It was simply amazing! Thank you for such a wonderful blessing and a perfect way to start the advent season. Many blessings!
    Carmen

3. Jeny says:

Hi there,
    I am so very sad to say I think I missed my chance to hear you. I am a huge fan to say the least and I just happened to find out that you will be in Eden Prairie on Dec. 17!!! Being in Winnipeg, Canada I would have had no hesitation to drive the 8 hours with my daughter to hear you but I believe the concert is sold out.
    If you do happen to come to Toronto – or better yet Winnipeg! – I’ll make every effort to attend your concert. God bless and have a Happy Christmas!

4. Angie says:

Just wanted you to know my husband and I were touched by The Story concert last night. What a powerful worship experience. God is amazing!! Your voices are amazing, too. I did notice that the portion on Esther, I think, had a Biblical mistake in it. One of the screens in the video said that King Xerxes was tricked into signing a document that everyone must worship him or die. I believe that was King Nebuchadnezzar (w/ Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego). Just thought the mistake should be remedied – if indeed it was one. The screen was flipping fast & I could be mistaken. Anyway, thank you for sharing your passion for the LORD with us in your music. Wonderful show!

5. David Frykholm says:

What an awesome presentation of the Gospel trhough video and song. So many great voices but I’ve always wanted to hear SELAH in person…Now I have and what a great evening at Hoffman Estates.
    David

6. Kimmy says:

I LOVE you guys!!! Just went to The Story tour on Friday. It was completely amazing. Keep honoring God all the way!!!

7. Olwen Alexander says:

Just listened to ‘I Look to You’. So beautiful!! – Olwen, Victoria , Australia

8. Dwight says:

I too am anxiously waiting for you to come to Seattle! Recently discovered you and love you music!

9. Perry Walp says:

I really enjoyed your great concert tonight at Tuscarora Inn and Conference Center. I loved how you made the old hymns come to life and the new songs also.
    I could really feel the Spirit in your music.