Selah Accompaniment Traxx Available

Hey All,

GREAT NEWS! A selection of Selah’s songs have been made available as accompaniment traxx at ChristianBookstore.com and Amazon.com.

Some of the songs now available are: You Deliver Me • Unredeemed • Sweet Jesus • Softly & Tenderly • All My Tears • Be Thou Near To Me • Gentle Healer • Ain’t No Grave • Be Thou My Vision • Follow Jesus • Faithful One

Enjoy!

72 Responses to “Selah Accompaniment Traxx Available”

1. Amanda says:

I have been looking for the accompaniment to the song Be Still My Soul for years and cannot find it. Is it available at all? Can it be? Love it! It speaks to me from a time in my life when I had to be still its all I could do….love your music..listening to it, singing it, praising God in it.
    Thanks!

• Laura D. says:

There is an accompaniment track for Be Still My Soul. I own it. I bought it years ago though. Maybe you can find one somewhere. Best of luck.

• Cathy says:

I have the sound track for this song by Selah when you could order all of teir tracks directly from them. I wish they still did that. It was so much better. Quality cannot be matched. Their sound is genuine and their style is as well. But I do have it and would not mind sending a copy to you. I’m looking for Depth of Mercy and have only found 2 versions so far. Both being very formal choir versions. NOT what I’m looking for at all. let me know if I can help you.

• Cathy says:

I have the “Be Still My Soul” sountrack. Contact me and I can get a copy to you

2. Betty Loper says:

Yaaaay! So glad to see Selah’s accompaniment tracks are available. I have used them a lot in the past. Thank you!!!

3. Tim says:

Hello, I was wondering if you are going to make an accompaniment track for The Deep Deep Love of Jesus? I am absolutely in love with that song, and I’d love to sing it at our church soon. I love all of your music, and I thank you for your ministry! It is a blessing to hear such passionate worship coming from each of your songs. Again, thank you, and God bless!

~Tim

• Kim England says:

Tim, did anyone ever answer your question about an accompaniment track for Deep Deep Love? I, too, love that song and would like to have a copy if it is available.

4. Rev. Dorothy-Yorke Alloway, Ph. D. says:

Is there an accompaniment for “Be Still My Soul”?
    See you in NY.

• Cathy says:

Yes there is and I have a Selah Track which yoiu used to be able to buy directly from them. Wish they still did that.

• Melinda Bogart says:

I was reading your post stating that you had an accompaniment track from Selah for Be Still My Soul. Did I understand that correctly?
      If so, is there any way I can get a copy of yours, of course I will pay for it. I have looked and looked and can not find their arranged accompaniment track of this song.
      Thank You!
      Melinda

5. Lauren Ault says:

Will “Depth of Mercy” be released as an accompaniment track?

• Cathy says:

I want to know the same thing. All I can find are two versions which are VERY formal choir versions. I want a Selah version. PLEASE Selah, bring back you own track department like you used to have. PLEASE!!!!

6. Jeannine says:

I am anxiously awaiting the accompaniment music and songbook for the new album. Any word on when this will be released?

7. Sue says:

Thank you for “Unredeemed” we all have a story that is in need of redemption, places where grace is” Amazing, I have shared with many, your story is ours…watch and see, it will Not be unredeemed.
    Thank you for the hope to many in this song, we walk with you in HIS grace

8. Debi says:

I would truly love to see “Be Still My Soul/What A Friend We Have In Jesus” as an accompaniment track!!! I’ve been looking all over for it tonight and found it on audio cassette. (They weren’t really clear though about whether or not it was the song itself or an accompaniment track though, so I’m not sure.) However I wanted it on CD since cassettes are almost a thing of the past…arg. I’m going to keep looking and hoping though. Maybe it’s out there on CD and I’ve not yet found it.

“Wonderful Merciful Savior” used to be my favorite of the Selah songs (it forced “Hiding Place” into 2nd place after I heard it) but I think I have another new one now with “Be Still My Soul” and Selah keeps moving up my favs list as well with each song like this that they put out. “Be Still My Soul” seemed like a nice enough song (though not enough of a fav to knock out Hiding Place from its #1 spot) until I listened to it a few times and *REALLY* paid attention to the words. Now I think it’s simply fantastic! I just sat there and kept listening to it over and over and over and it just seemed to grab hold of me more and more each time I listened. Because Christ is such a “Wonderful Merciful Saviour” I can and should “Be Still My Soul” and let *Him* do the work within me as well as the rest of the world. He does it so much better than I could ever dream of doing it myself! It’s taken me 47 years to **truly** realize that though. I hope it doesn’t take me another 47 years to actually and habitually remember to **do** it!

There’s a big difference between 1)simply *reading* the verse “I can do all things thru Christ Who strengthens me,” 2)*thinking* it’s true, and 3)*ACTING* like it’s true. This has long been one of my favorite verses but it seems that God is showing me different facets of it lately that I really truly never saw before…. or at least didn’t pay much attention to. He’s been putting more emphasis on the “thru Christ” lately rather than the “I can.” I’ve been trying all along to do **way** too much of the work myself instead of just letting Him do it **thru** me. I’ve known this for a while now but I didn’t really realize just **how much** I was doing it… to what extreme. I didn’t really realize how little I was willing to give Him to carry…. how independent I was trying to be of anything and anyone, including Him. So it’s no wonder that I tend to get so frustrated, upset and tired… even depressed! I’ve been trying to “order and provide” instead of letting Christ do it. “The waves and winds still know the Christ who ruled them while He dwelt below.” He’s still in control no matter what; and when I try to take control and do it within my own power, I’m fighting Him. I’m making things worse and confounding the situation. So I need to learn to let go and only do the work I’m **supposed** to be doing and not try to do His work too. He says “My burden is light.” So if I’m struggling under my burden then I’ve taken too much on myself… I’m throwing myself against the thorn bushes that line the path, as I stagger and stumble under the load I’m trying to carry. So I need to let Him have back the part that I’m not supposed to be carrying.

One of the ways I do this is by trying to convince others (sometimes almost forcefully) that God’s ways are the right ways. Even though that’s true…. even though the desire is a good one… I’ve let it become a *demand* (something I pretty much *expect* them to agree with) which creates an idol in my heart and separates me from the very God I want more of. Jesus never got into a debate with the Pharisees though. He simply asked them questions to lead them to the right answers. They had to choose whether or not to accept those answers.

Wow! He’s such a loving Lord to wait so patiently for us to see the big picture and grow from it. He’s waited 47 years for me to get that through my thick skull!!!! arg. What a wonderful love He has to wait so patiently on me for that long. What a wonderful Gardener He is to care so tenderly to give me that much time to grow.

Thank you Selah for lending your hand in His showing me these things. Thank you for being such a marvelous tool. God knows just how much I love music and He has truly used you to reveal His will in my life. I’m sure that’s true not only for my life but also for the lives of many others. I bless your ministry and pray that it grows even greater.

9. Sonya says:

I just purchased your new CD You Deliver Me. What a blessing I received from this, especially Gentle Healter and You Deliver Me. Wow.

10. shanice says:

hi guys
    keep singing for the lord
    i have a question to ask wast happen to the other lady that sang with u guys?

11. Larry and Sandy says:

We just saw you folks in Riverview Christian Center in Florida and loved the program with Amazon. We were soooo
    disappointed that there were no accompaniment traxx available. Thank you for adding them to your new tours,we plan to see you in Lutz, FL on Dec. 12.

12. Brenda says:

Love “You Deliver Me”!!! When will an accompaniment track be available for Depth of Mercy?

13. Craig says:

Love the CD….please tell me there will be a P/V/G folio with this album. I have been searching the Web and I see no signs that there will be one.

14. arleen siap says:

Hello. I was wondering if you have the accompaniment and/or music sheet for Into My Heart/Fairest Lord Jesus. We would like to do it for our Christmas mass. Thank you.

15. Kristen L. Duncan says:

Is there an accompainment trac for “Mystery”? I would love to have one of our men sing it at Christmas. I have looked everywhere and cannot find the trac. The song has such a powerful message. “Mystery how He came to be a man. But greater still How His death was in His hands. God predestined that His Son would die, yet He still created man. Oh, what love is this that His death was in his hands–Mystery.” So many people today need to hear the message in this song. Please make this trac available. Thank you.

• Butch Harvill says:

I can’t believe that this song has not became one of Christmas’s most played and loved songs. The message in this song amazing. I too have searched everywhere for a soundtrack but was unable to find one. I couldn’t let a song like this not be sung at church, so I purchased the sheet music and had our music director make a soundtrack on our churches Clavinova. It’s not perfect but I’ve used it for the past 4 years to sing this at Christmas. I would pay dearly for the real thing…

16. Stephen A says:

I second Kristen’s comment for a track for “Mystery”

17. Wendi Neumann says:

Hi,
    We would like to do Light of the Stable during advent in our church. Is there a lead sheet or chords available for that song? It’s such a wonderful praise song.

18. morrirugh says:

Stunning, I didn’t heard about this topic up to the present. Thx.

19. Dan DeCosta says:

I am looking for an accompaniment track to your version of O Come O Come Emmanuel. Can you help? Thanks!

20. Sarah Egan says:

yes I am looking for the accompaniment to “oh come emmanuel”, this version is amazing and is imposible to find…. is there any way to find it?? HELP

21. Holly Stillwagon says:

My son is supposed to sing “Mystery” at church this coming Sunday. He called our local Christian bookstore in Nov. to see if the backing track was available. The clerk at the store said yes. Yesterday we found out that person was mistaken. YIKES! We are in a pickle! We really wish it was available today! 🙂

22. Jenny says:

Looking for the accompaniment track to “It is well with my soul”. Where can I find it?

23. Susan says:

I would like the accomp. track for “It is well with my soul”. I LOVE Selah and have all of their music. Is this available or is it going to become available?

24. Vicky Pogue says:

I sing in a trio much like yours. Can you please tell me if we can get accompaniment tracks for ‘Depth of Mercy’ and ‘My Jesus I Love Thee’? Our church would love both of those songs. Thank you and God Bless!

25. Kira Olson says:

Hi, I’m looking for and accompaniment track for How Deep the Father’s Love for Us, my Dad and I would like to sing this for Easter, and our old christian bookstore used to have a system that would create background tracks for any song, but they went out of business :(. Is there any way we could get this? Thanks

26. Cheryl Allworth says:

Your rendition of “O Sacred Head, Now Wounded” is absolutely the most gorgeous I’ve ever heard….and, I would love to have an accompaniment track for it. Any chance one will be available soon? Thank you.

27. lorrie says:

Thank you for the song unredeemed.I am waiting for a healing from the lord and I would often get discouraged wondering is this healing ever going to happen.I thank god for this song.it has given me reasurance that my healing will happen.I was so moved by unredeemed that I had parts of the song tattooed on my arm so I can witness to people that whatever thay are going through god will fix any problem they have!

28. Tyler B says:

Is a soundtrack/accompaniment track going to be made for “My Jesus I Love Thee?” I LOVE that version, and there are 3 of us from our church who want to sing that soundtrack, but I’ve searched for awhile now, and I can’t find it 🙁 please please could there be one made??

Tyler

29. jacquie says:

looking for track to Deep (Way Down) Can anyone help me?
    Thanks

30. Jodie Harden says:

Is there anywhere I can purchase an accompaniment CD of “Mystery”? I would love to sing it at my church soon.

Thanks!

31. Samantha Carr says:

I just wanted to say that yall are truly an inspiration! Every song I hear, I am speachless…it’s like you are singing exactly what my heart wants to say…the world and I are truly blessed to have such a wonderful group that can put our love for God into such a beautiful sound. Thank you for all of your music!

Sincerely,
    Samantha Carr

32. Christina Cook says:

Are there plans to have an accompaniment track for Depth of Mercy? This song speaks to my heart and I would love to be able to share it with my church.

33. Jake Smith says:

I am trying to find an accompaniment to “It is Well with My Soul”. I cannot find it anywhere. Is there a track available somewhere that I am just not looking at. It is my favorite Selah song and I figured it would have a track somewhere. Thanks.

34. Katydid says:

Is there any way to get a performance track for Deep (Way Down)??

35. Peggy says:

any idea when the new album will have performance tracks out? I love the songs. Very inspiring. Thanks

36. Amberly says:

I am looking for Deep (Way Down) as a performance track CD. Has anyone ever found it?
    Thanks!
    Amberly

37. Jamie Herbst says:

I can see the track CDs available, but am specifically looking for the performance track of “I Turn To You”. It looks like tracks are available for every song but this one. Is there a reason for that? Thanks in advance!

38. Jan says:

I am also looking for “I turn to you” accompaniment track. Is it available?

39. Sterling says:

Jamie, I too am looking for “I Turn To You”. Praise Hymn is releasing this the 1st week of March. Let us know if it can be had sooner!
    Can’t Wait!
    Sterling

40. Amy says:

I’m looking for the same track…what an awesome song!! I’m wondering the same question – why is it not a performance track, and will there ever be one available?

41. Timothy says:

I love your version of Wonderful, Merciful Savior. Is there a track available for that song? Would love to do it for Resurrection Sunday!!

Thanks,
    T

42. Cora McMahon says:

I have just discovered your music. I love “Oh Deep, Deep Love of Jesus”. Do you have a accompaniment trax or track for this song? Thanks so much.

43. Joshua Morgan says:

I would really love to be able to share “depth of mercy” with my church. that song is so powerful it makes me cry when i think of the words. i know it would bless many people. will you guys be making an accompaniment track for it soon?

44. Anna says:

PLEASE make accompaniment track for “O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus!!!

45. Schmina says:

Is there an accompaniment track for ‘O Sacred Head Now Wounded’?… one of my most favorite. I’ve been looking for it for a while now…

46. Andrea MacArthur says:

Why are some of these backing tracks not available to those of us in the UK? I was looking for the song “Be Thou near to me” and it is only available on Amazon in the USA.

47. shena says:

hi, i would like to ask if the accompaniment track of I WILL CARRY YOU, audrey’s song is available? i would like to offer a song to our church, thanking fr the blessings that God had showered me…i’m actually at Dubai right now, is there anyway i can buy the accompaniment track?

48. Chloe says:

I have been desperately searching for an instrumental for “I Will Carry You.” I attempted making one myself, because I cannot find one ANYWHERE. I am singing at my church June 9th, and am supposed to sing this song, but I have yet to find accompaniment. Is there anyone who could tell me where to find it? Thanks so much!

49. Ruth says:

I am looking for accompaniment tracks for any of the African songs like “Esengo” and “Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus.” Are they available?

50. Jamie says:

I too am looking for the “Be Still My Soul” accompaniment track. The Nicole Sponberg version. Can’t find anything on the internet anywhere, and have been asked to sing at my Grandmothers funeral next weekend. If anyone has it please contact me. Thanks. (not on Christianbook – by the way.)

• Sarah Drumheller says:

Hi Jamie,
      Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, the “Be Still My Soul” accompaniment track is unavailable at this time. If, and when, it become available it will more than likely be on christianbook.com. Thanks!