Now Available on iTunes

GREAT NEWS!

“Be (My Heart, My Hands, My Voice)” is now available on iTunes.

Click Here to purchase and download the song.

Blessings!

12 Responses to “Now Available on iTunes”

1. Scott says:

Thank you thank you for allowing us to purchase cannot wait for a be album

2. Susan says:

Please add my email address to get your blog. Thank you. Susan

3. Stefano says:

Shaun-Thanks for the great note! It was a great evening. I was the local pasotr at the Bismarck show. I hope your trip back south that night was OK.Question for you Any chance you would be OK with me sharing your post in our church (Good Shepherd’s) newsletter? Since Gwen and Ron are members there, I thought it would be a cool way to lift up to the entire congregation how God was active in them to bring this ministry forward.Grace and peace to you, your family, and your ministry!Pastor Craig

4. Michelle says:

thank you!

5. Linda McHale says:

What a wonderful song and beautiful and inspiring video!!! Praise be to God that Selah practices what it sings … and may I add that you sing so beautifully it brings me tears often!!! God bless you all and keep up the great work!!!! Hope to see you in SW Florida someday soon!!!

6. It is actually a great and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

7. Richard Clements says:

I heard the song for the 1st time today “It Must Be You” If you would have had it available I would have purchased it and then I found out that today was the 1st time the song played. At least that’s what you said on Facebook.

8. Czarlin Cruz says:

Praise God for this new song! I’m just a little sad since I cannot purchase your songs in iTunes using my account here in the Philippines. Hope your tracks will also be available here soon! God bless!

9. Aura Lee says:

I’m so thankful to our LORD God Almighty that by God’s grace, your music is selfless and the only center of the songs is Jesus Christ. Thank you so much and I hope and pray that you could do concert in the Philippines specifically in General Santos City with the LORD’s guidance of course.
    Let me give you this verse: 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Thank you Amy, Allan and Todd…May God Bless all of you and pray without ceasing.

10. Amy G. says:

Thank you so much! I’ve been waiting to purchase it ever since I saw the music video… I grew up as an mk in Turkey so it meant that much more to me!

11. Katie Blake says:

I just wanted to thank my Jesus for laying it on ya’lls heart to make my heart my hands my voice it is the most touching video i have ever seen and it encourages me to go out and take the Gospel to the nations i want to be a missionary to Africa and Todd i know that you were a missionary there and i also love the fact that you have had positive things to say about going there. I love the fact that ya’ll put music from Africa on your music albums. I also was very touched about the story of yours and your wifes litte girl Audrey Caroline she was precious and i am so sorry that you all lost her but her life is indeed making a huge impact and the way that u all handled yourselves in the midst of that from what i have seen in your interviews is an encouragement. You have a truly beautiful wife inside and out and you all are both beautiful people.Amy i wanted to tell you that with your loosing weight it has been a help to my sister because she struggles with her weight and i can tell her she is not alone. Alan u rock on the piano and i hope to play like u one day please pray for me as i am learning to play guitar!May God bless all three of you and your familys richly!!and happy late Easter i hope you all had a great one!!
    God bless,
    Katie Blake

12. marilyn nave says:

Just found your music and wanted to tell you how beautiful it is. Would you consider recording your songs with the FAther’s Name and His Messiah’s Name in your songs? Instead of God, “Yahwey” and instead of Jesus, “Yeshua”. So many of us coming to the knowledge of Torah and refusing to bring His Name to naught would like to listen to music that lifts up His Name in worship. I think you would have a vast audience since so few are out there using His real Name.