Selah at Billy Graham Training Center at the Cove on 09/30/11

14 Responses to “Selah at Billy Graham Training Center at the Cove on 09/30/11”

1. Sandra Sykes says:

Please send me info. about your concert @ this location in Asheville, NC. I’ve been anxiously awaiting for you to come close to me! God bless you! Sandra

2. Nicole Newton says:

Please send me the info on this concert. I’m so excited you are coming to NC! Blessings!

3. Dottie Jones says:

I want more information about this concert too. Are you coming any closer to me than Asheville, NC like Raleigh, Fayettevile, Garner? I’ve been dying to see you guys in concert ever since I heard your first song recently.

4. Please send me info on this concert.Thanks

5. Adrienne says:

I would LOVE to hear you guys in concert!!!

6. Please send me more info on this concert and schedule for the weekend.

Thanks!

7. John Thompson says:

Please send me more information about your concert @ the Billy Graham Center. Thanks!

8. ashley says:

Please send me info on this concert.

9. Rebekah says:

Please send me info on the Sept 30th concert at the Billy Graham Training Center & how to get tickets

10. Denita Wyatt says:

Please send me information on the Sept. 30th event at the Billy Graham Training Center. As well as how/where to purchase tickets. Thank you so mcuh.

God Bless You,

Denita Wyatt

11. Teresa Hindman says:

Hi I was interested in your concert in Asheville, NC at the Billy Graham training center. How/Where can I get tickets to this event. Thanks so much and God Bless

• Sarah Drumheller says:

Hey Teresa,

You can call The Cove at 828-298-2092 and ask for reservations to purchase a ticket to this show.

Blessings!
      Sarah

12. Bruce says:

Please send or publish information regarding your 9/30/11 concert at Asheville, NC . Are tickets still available and how do we purchase them?
    We will be coming from Northwest Indiana so would not like to arrive at a sold out concert. Thanks

• Sarah Drumheller says: