Pigeon Forge, TN, 03/27/10

15 Responses to “Pigeon Forge, TN, 03/27/10”

1. Vickie Allison says:

I would like more information on your Women’s weekend getaway conference in March. I would like to bring the young ladies from my church. Can you please send me the details.

6518 Trinity Drive
    Knoxville, TN 37918

2. Mandy Roberds says:

I would like more information on the women’s conference.
    Mandy Roberds
    1060 Old Bishop Road
    Bishop,GA 30621

3. Kay Lyon says:

I would like more information about this event.

4. kristie worley says:

I would like the details of this event including speakers, topics, etc. also hotels involved in package. thanks!

5. Teri Wolford says:

I’d like to register for this event, is it too early? Please send information on the conference. I plan on fitting some white water rafting in too. Any one want to join me?

Thanks, Teri

6. is it just fro women because my husband was thinking about going for our 2 year anniversary?

7. Is the concert just for women because my husband and I were wantign to go for our 2 year anniversay?

8. carrie lynne says:

Hey there! thanks for having a Selah concert!

i’m from new england and see that selah has a concert at pigeon forge, TN. i love TN, but i don’t know much about it. i have kin that live in knoxville – how many hours & how difficult is it to get to pigeon forge from knoxville? i also wonder about the winter weather, snow; what would be the proper winterwear for in/around Pigeon Forge? actually, i guess i should ask if you even get cold or snow? i am disabled, mostly use a wheelchair, is the concert/conference center & local areas handicap accessible? does the conference center have access to sign language interpreters? my hearing is kinda messed up right now, but by march i am hoping it will have improved. i would like to know that info just in case.
    carrie lynne – grateful fan of Jesus Christ, my Gentle Healer & #1 fan of Selah!

9. Karen Barnes says:

I would like more information on the women’s conference. I would like for the ladies of our church to attend this if possible.

Karen Barnes
    213 Crystal Springs Road
    Kelso, TN 37348

10. Allyson Beatty says:

I would also like more information about this weekend. I would also like to know if Angie Smith is speaking. I follow her blog and think she is truly a blessing.

11. dani says:

hello all

12. Cheryl Carlson says:

I would like more information on the Women’s Weekend Getaway with Selah. Schedule and costs.

13. Thanks for this excellent write up. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked and will be checking back.

14. Judi P. says:

I would also like more information about this weekend. My friends and I are interested in attending!

15. Mandi Cordes says:

I would love to have more information about this Women’s Weekend.