Mansfield, OH, 11/07/09

10 Responses to “Mansfield, OH, 11/07/09”

1. Sue Kohl says:

Just wanted to let you know, the date for the Mansfield, OH concert is listed as November 7, 2010, on the website ?

I wasn’t going to open the link since it was for next year, but I see it is actually 2009. Just thought you would want to know.

Hopefully, my Husband (Tom) and I can be there. We LOVE your music. Thank you for your beautiful music.

2. Donna says:

OMG This is two streets from my house and across the street from my husband’s workplace. I commented on your general blog. We WILL be there!!!!! Your CD of the old hymns will go down in the legacy of our family as we are walking down a path that is very hard. “His Eye Is on the Sparrow” gives us what we need to hear everytime I listen to it.
    Be blessed today!!!!

3. Mike says:

Cannot wait! I have never seen you guys in concert but have been an admirer for years!

4. Peggy says:

When are your guys coming to Indiana again?????—-love to see you perform and I would like to take a Women’s group with me this time.

5. beth gordon says:

LOVE your music, harmonies and testimonies. Saw you last in FtWayne…coming back here soon?
    I find myself singing along with songs played by WBCL (FW) and find out later that they are YOUR recordings…some older and some newer…God Bless you and your voices/talents

6. Rhonda says:

Love, love, love you guys and will not miss this concert!! Thank you for your music! God bless!

7. Juleah says:

The show isn’t sold out yet is it?

8. Pamela says:

I am SO happy to know that you are coming to OHIO. I’ve loved your sound for so long and am looking forward to the concert. I’m in Cleveland but Mansfield is not far!

9. Michael Wallace says:

I really wanted to see you guys! I have been a big fan for almost ten years and have never seen you in concert, but I am so disappointed to find out that the show is already sold out!
    Is there any chance you guys could stick around for another day and do another show?

10. vicki says:

Went to get tickets yesterday and the show is sold out:( I was told there are a lot of people still wanting tickets so maybe you could do 2 shows that day? I see that you are doing 2 shows at one of the other venues.